Marvel Character Playlists

 Hello!

I've been recently loving making character playlists. It is so much fun finding songs that make you think of a certain character. I've been thinking about different songs to associate with different Marvel characters, so I thought it would be a good idea to write them here. Let me know if you'd like to see more posts like this on my blog!

1. Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier

1. "Killer" - Phoebe Bridgers
2. "my tears ricochet" - Taylor Swift
3. "happier" - Olivia Rodrigo
4. "Home" - Cavetown
5. "Brother" - Kodaline
6. "Ghost of You" - 5 Seconds of Summer
7. "epiphany" - Taylor Swift
8. "Falling" - Harry Styles

2. Spider-Man/Peter Parker

1. "Walking on a Dream" - Empire of the Sun
2. "The Less I Know The Better" - Tame Impala
3. "Spiderman" - Ramones
4. "Cigarette Daydreams" - Cage The Elephant
5. "The Adults Are Talking" - The Strokes
6. "Left Hand Free" - alt-J
7. "Sunflower Vol. 6" - Harry Styles
8. "Stargazing" - The Neighbourhood

3. Captain America/Steve Rogers

1. "Amnesia" - 5 Seconds of Summer
2. "Stand By Me" - Ben E. King
3. "Life On Mars?" - David Bowie
4. "It's Been a Long, Long, Time" - Harry James
5. "Lover" - Taylor Swift
6. "Everybody Loves Somebody" - Dean Martin
7. "Mr Loverman" - Ricky Montgomery

4. Falcon/Sam Wilson

1. "Superstition" - Stevie Wonder
2. "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - Marvin Gaye
3. "Blame It on the Boogie" - The Jacksons
4. "'T' Plays It Cool" - Marvin Gaye
5. "Let's Groove" - Earth, Wind & Fire
6. "Soul Man" - The Blues Brothers

5. Loki Laufeyson

1. "I Wanna Be Yours" - Arctic Monkeys
2. "I Did Something Bad" - Taylor Swift
3. "Criminal" - Britney Spears
4. "Religion" - Lana Del Ray
5. "Take Me to Church" - Hozier
6. "London Boy" - Taylor Swift

Comments

Popular Posts